Biofreeze by Performance Health LLC
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MENTHOL 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Performance Health LLC
NDC Code: 59316-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol USP 10%
Cooling Pain Relief
Soothing on-the-go temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with: - arthritis - backache - strains - sprains
For external use only.
Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Sensitive skin, are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur.
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: sensitive skin, are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult physician
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Arnica Montana, Calendula,Chamomile, Dimethyl Sulfone, Echinacea,Ethanol , ILEX Paraguarenis, Isopropyl Myristate, Juniper Berry, Water, White Tea
- Golf Bag
- Gym Bag
- And More...
Anytime . Anywhere.
A no mess topical pain reliever that goes wherever you go: for arthritis, sore muscles, and joint discomfort.
PRESS TAB PULL OUT CONVENIENT DISPENSER BOX
- Hold on Opposite Sides
- Fold Sides Down Away From Pad
- Apply Squeeze Liquid Into Pad and Apply
NO NSAID's, IBUPROFEN, ASPIRIN OR SALICYLATE
Formulated For Authorized Distribution Through Hand-On-Health Professionals For The Patients, Clients and Athletes Under Their Care
BIOFREEZE PAIN RELIEVING Singles On-The-Go HANDS FREE SINGLE USE 10 Single-use applications (1 mL each) 2011 Performance Health, LLC 1245 Home Avenue, Akron, OH 44310
|Labeler - Performance Health LLC (794324061)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Biofreeze (menthol topical)
- Biofreeze Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Biofreeze (Menthol Aerosol)
- Biofreeze (Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution)
- Biofreeze Colorless Gel
- Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel