Help I have allergies
Medically reviewed on March 6, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Loratadine 10mg
Labeler: Help Remedies, Inc.
NDC Code: 49260-611
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active Ingredient Purpose
(in each tablet)
UseTemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use ifyou have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver or kidney disease
- your doctor should determine if you need a different dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical
help right away.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- do not use if individual blister is open or torn
- store between 20-25 degrees celcius (68-77 degrees fahrenheits)
- protect from excessive moisture
- use by expiration date on package
- keep carton. They contain important information.
corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate,pregelatinized starch
Distributed by Help Remedies,
57 W. 28th St. Fl. 4
New York, NY 10001
|HELP I HAVE ALLERGIES
|Labeler - Help Remedies, Inc. (050359682)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Help I Have Allergies (loratadine)
- Help I Have Allergies Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antihistamines