Mandelay Male Genital Desensitizer
Medically reviewed on November 9, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzocaine 2.13g in 28.35g
Labeler: Majestic Drug Co., INC.
NDC Code: 10705-077
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male genital desensitizer
- Helps in temporarily prolonging the time until ejaculation
For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- this product, used as directed,does not provide relief. Premature ejaculation may be due to condition requiring medical supervision.
- you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis 2-3 minutes before intercourse, or use as directed by a physician.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
Carbowax, Carbomer 974P.
MALE GENITAL DESENSITIZER
|Labeler - Majestic Drug Co., INC. (001496777)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 16 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Aerosol Spray
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Rectal Ointment
- ... +5 more