Nighttime Sleep Aid by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on October 16, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-367
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silica gel, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active
ingredient in Simply Sleep®*
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
• Safe, non-habit forming
• Fall asleep fast, wake up rested
• Does not contain pain reliever
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Simply Sleep®.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2016 CVS/pharmacy
√ CVS Quality
Money Back Guarantee
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-367)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-367)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(59779-367), PACK(59779-367)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(59779-367)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(59779-367)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 183 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more