Alcohol Prep by Major Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 1.4mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6245
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v Antiseptic
Antiseptic cleanser for preparation of the skin prior to injection.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from flame or fire
- Topical cleansing and preparation of skin prior to injection.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Wipe injection site vigorously and discard
- Store at room temperature: 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg F
- avoid excessive heat
- With electrocautery procedures
- in the eyes
- irritation and redness develops
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.