The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: bar, chewable
Ingredients: Calcium carbonate 1177mg, SIMETHICONE 30mg
Labeler: McNeil Consumer Healthcare Div. McNeil-PPC, Inc
NDC Code: 50580-750
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
|Active ingredients (in each chew)||Purpose|
|Calcium carbonate 1177 mg||Antacid|
|Simethicone 80 mg||Antigas|
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- bloating, pressure, and discomfort commonly referred to as gas
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Do not take more than 6 chews in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
chew and swallow 2 to 3 chews, hourly if needed
- each chew contains: calcium 510 mg, magnesium 5 mg, sodium 2 mg
- contains soy
- store between 20-25° C (68-77° F) in a dry place
- do not use if pouch is torn or open
- see back panel of the pouch for lot number and expiration date
confectioner's sugar, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, gum acacia, hydrogenated coconut oil, maltodextrin, sorbitol, soy lecithin, soy protein isolate, titanium dioxide
calcium carbonate and simethicone bar, chewable
|Labeler - McNeil Consumer Healthcare Div. McNeil-PPC, Inc (878046358)|