Natralia Anti Fungal
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Undecylenic acid 250mg in 1mL
Labeler: Laderma Trading Pty Ltd
NDC Code: 43251-3361
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid 25%
For the treatment of: most Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis), Ringworm (Tinea Corporis).
For relief of: itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation and discomfort which may accompany these conditions.
- For External Use Only
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Extremely flammable
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Avoid smoking during use and until product has dried
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- Avoid contact with eyes
Store between 50° – 86°F in a dry place
- Read all directions and warnings before use. Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of Natralia Anti-Fungal Liquid over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For Athlete's Foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For Athlete's Foot and Ringworm use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with sensitive skin should use only as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Replace cap and tighten after each use
Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Call Toll Free 1-877-687-2542
|NATRALIA ANTI FUNGAL
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - Laderma Trading Pty Ltd (758651624)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.