Crest Pro-Health by The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Medically reviewed on December 13, 2017
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.014g in 1mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-452
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
- helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums
Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- adults and children 6 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
water, alcohol (10.8 wt%), glycerin, propylene glycol, flavor, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, yellow 6, green 3
USE 2X/ DAY
CPC ANTIGINGIVITIS/ANTIPLAQUE ORAL RINSE
*FIGHTS PLAQUE & GINGIVITIS
- KILLS GERMS
- REDUCES PLAQUE
- HELPS PREVENT GINGIVITIS
- KEEPS TEETH CLEANER LONGER†
- FRESHENS BREATH
- INVIGORATING SENSATION
SEE BACK FOR IMPORTANT
500 mL (16.9 FL OZ)
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.