Menstrual Relief by WALGREEN CO.
Medically reviewed on September 17, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-0391
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each gelcap)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- breast tenderness
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargmement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 gelcaps with water. Repeat every 6 hours, as needed. Do not exceed 8 gelcaps in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
black iron oxide, cellulose, crocarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silica gel, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to Midol® Complete
Acetaminophen 500 mg,
Caffeine 60 mg,
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
Relief of Menstrual Symptoms:
• Cramps • Bloating • Fatigue • Headaches • Backaches
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by: Walgreen Co.,
200 Wilmot Rd.,
Deerfield, IL 60015-4616
acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|