Aspirin Low Dose by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0218
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have asthma
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- feel faint
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- vomit blood
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, dextrates hydrated, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, flavor, maltodextrin, sucralose
VALUE SIZE NDC 0363-0218-79
Compare to Bayer® Chewable Low Dose Aspirin active ingredient††
81 mg / PAIN RELIEVER (NSAID)
108 CHEWABLE TABLETS ORANGE FLAVOR
(3 BOTTLES: 36 TABLETS PER BOTTLE)
**Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer® Chewable Low Dose Aspirin.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
©2018 Walgreen Co.
aspirin tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0218)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0218)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0218)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0218)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Aspirin Low Strength Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (2)