Mucus Relief Plus by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on October 18, 2017.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0372
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with a cold:
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, crospovidone, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Mucus Relief PLUS
ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg / PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 10 mg / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
GUAIFENESIN 200 mg / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 5 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
• Relieves aches, pains, chest congestion & stuffy nose
• Controls cough
• Thins & loosens mucus
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
PHARMACIST WALGREENS RECOMMENDED†
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
|MUCUS RELIEF PLUS
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0372)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0372)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0372)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Mucus Relief Plus (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Mucus Relief Plus Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations