Allergy Medicine by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-283
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
adults and children12 years and over
|1 to 2 capsules
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule
|children under 6||
do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
the lower price name brand
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
Allergy Relief For:
Sneezing Runny Nose
Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat
*Compare to the Active Ingredient of Benadryl®
Each capsule individually
banded for your protection
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(15127-283)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(15127-283), PACK(15127-283)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(15127-283)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(15127-283)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 184 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more