Sleep Aid Nighttime by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-594
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 30 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- protect from moisture
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silica gel, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
the lower price name brand
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Wake Up Rested and Refreshed
Does NOT Contain Pain Reliever
Safe, Non-habit Forming
*Compare to the Active Ingredient of Simply Sleep®
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Select Brand 44-367
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(15127-594)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(15127-594)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(15127-594), PACK(15127-594)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(15127-594)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(15127-594)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 202 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more