Hongo Killer by Efficient Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 0.1g in 10g
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-285
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Tolnaftate 1% W/W........................ Antifungal
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- jock itch (tinea cruris)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
Relieves the following accompanying conditions:
For external use only
Flammable:Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at a temperature above 120 degrees F. Use only as directed. intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling aerosol products can be harmful or fatal. Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well before use: Hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated.
- apply a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
Jock Itch - use daily for 2 weeks
- to prevent most athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once a day
Other information store at room temperature
Questions or comments?
Please Call 305-805-3456 (M-F 9:00-5:00 pm EST)
Inactive ingredients Alcohol SD-40-B (14% w/w), BHT, Isobutane (propellant), PPG-12-Buteth-16, talc
tolnaftate aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.