Salonpas pain relieving MASSAGE
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: Menthol 3.0g in 100g, Methyl salicylate 10.0g in 100g
Labeler: Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 46581-480
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 10%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- keep away from the fire or flame.
- do not use where sparks come out.
- do not use in a confined space.
- do not puncture or incinerate container. Contents under pressure.
- do not expose to temperature exceeding 120 degrees F (48 degrees C).
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- with a heating pad.
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- do not bandage tightly.
- avoid inhalation.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- conditions worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- shake the can very well before use.
- spray and dispense foam onto fingertips or palm no longer than 3 seconds, and massage well on the affected area until the crackling sound stops.
- do not use upside down.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight and heat.
alcohol, ceteth-20, hydroxyethylcellulose, laureth-2, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polysorbate 20, talc, water
Toll free 1-800-826-8861, Weekdays, 9AM to 5PM (PST) www.salonpas.us
|SALONPAS PAIN RELIEVING MASSAGE
menthol, methyl salicylate aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (690539713)|
|Registrant - Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (690539713)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.