Polyethylene Glycol 3350, NF Powder for Solution, Laxative
Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 1g
Labeler: Rebel Distributors Corp
NDC Code: 21695-598
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17g (cap filled to the top)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use If you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- The bottle top is a measuring cup designed to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the top rim.
- adults and children 17 years of age and older
- fill to the top of the bottle cap which will provide the correct dose (17 g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink.
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or younger, ask a doctor
- Store at 20O - 25O C (68O - 77O F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap, printed with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” is missing, open or broken.
For serious adverse events call:
|POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350, NF POWDER FOR SOLUTION, LAXATIVE
polyethylene glycol 3350, nf powder for solution, laxative powder, for solution
|Labeler - Rebel Distributors Corp (118802834)|
|Rebel Distributors Corp||118802834||RELABEL, REPACK|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.