Allergy by CARDINAL HEALTH
Medically reviewed on Apr 11, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: CARDINAL HEALTH
NDC Code: 37205-215
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
to make a child sleepy.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
| adults and children |
12 years of age and
| 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours.
Do not take more than 6 tablets
in 24 hours.
| children 6 to under|
12 years of age
| 1/2 tablet (break tablet in half)
every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 3
whole tablets in 24 hours.
| children under 6|
years of age
| do not use this product in children under
6 years of age
- protect from excessive moisture
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets
For Allergy Relief
• Sneezing • Itchy, Watery Eyes • Itchy Throat • Runny Nose
24 TABLETS, 4 mg each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD
Consumer Care, Inc., owner of the registered trademark
Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets. 50844 REV0213H19408
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
All Leader® Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed
or return to place of purchase for a full refund.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - CARDINAL HEALTH (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(37205-215)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37205-215)|
More about Chlorpheniramine (Allergy) (chlorpheniramine)
- Chlorpheniramine (Allergy) Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antihistamines