The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Extra Strength Pain Reliever
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: NASH-FINCH COMPANY
NDC Code: 70253-519
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 gelcaps (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 8 gelcaps in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use by expiration date on package
croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, simethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Compare to the Active Ingredient of Extra Strength Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels*
Quality Care Since 1904
500 mg EACH
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels.
NASH FINCH COMPANY ©2004, 1996
7600 FRANCE AVE S, MPLS, MN 55435
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVER
acetaminophen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - NASH-FINCH COMPANY (006962294)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70253-519)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70253-519)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.