Childrens Acetaminophen by GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
Medically reviewed on Jan 25, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg
Labeler: GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
NDC Code: 64092-031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tablets)*|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- avoid high humidity
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
†Compare to the active ingredient in
Children's Tylenol® Meltaways®
Pain Reliever • Fever Reducer
Aspirin Free • Ibuprofen Free
20 Chewable Tablets 80 mg EACH
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY
SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by
McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered
trademark Children’s Tylenol® Meltaways®.
Great Lakes Wholesale & Marketing L.L.C.
3729 Patterson Ave., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
If you are not completely satisfied with this
product, regardless of reason, return your unused
portion to Great Lakes Wholesale for a full refund
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(64092-031)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(64092-031)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(64092-031)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(64092-031)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(64092-031)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more