Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 CARAMEL
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 55mg in 1mL, OCTISALATE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Gurwitch Products
NDC Code: 65342-2080
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps Prevent Sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
on damaged or broken skin.
keep put of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- For sunscreen use
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
water, disiloxane, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, boron nitride, jojoba esters, magnesium stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, squalane, methicone, disodium edta, methylparaben, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinamate, propylparaben, lauryl pca, tocopheryl acetate, PPG-15 stearyl ether, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate. may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
Call 1-888-637-2437, M - F 9am - 5pm CST.
|LAURA MERCIER TINTED MOISTURIZER SPF 20 CARAMEL
octinoxate, octisalate cream
|Labeler - Gurwitch Products (884875246)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.