ASPIRIN by Cispharma, Inc
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Cispharma, Inc
NDC Code: 52204-111
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin (NSAID*) .............................. 325 mg
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to headache, minor arthritis, colds, muscle pain, toothache, menstrual pain, or as recommended by your doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Alcohol Warning: if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that last or come back or allergic reaction to aspirin
- bleeding problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
- anticoagulation ( thinning of blood)
Indicated for pain relief.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not take more than directed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Store below 25°C
colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C Yellow # 6 al lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, starch, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Questions or Comments?
1212 Cranbury S River Road
Cranbury, NJ 08512
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - Cispharma, Inc (833171445)|
|Registrant - Cispharma, Inc (833171445)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 17, 2018
More about aspirin
- Aspirin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 33 Reviews
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Aspirin rectal
- Aspirin Chewable Tablets
- Aspirin Enteric-Coated and Modified-Release Tablets
- Aspirin Tablets
- ... +3 more