DOK by Major Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5869
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity).
This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Do not use if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative product for longer than one week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use
Keep out of Reach of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet as needed, not to exceed 3 tablets daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctoer before use
- Tablets may be swallowed whole or crushed and mixed with food
- Each tablet contains calcium 40 mg, s odium 10 mg
- Store at room temperature in a dry place
Inactive ingredients Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic acid
Questions or comments?
Call (800) 616-2471
Distributed by: MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152, USA
docusate sodium tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about DOK (docusate)
- DOK Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: laxatives
- FDA Alerts (2)