Bacitracin by Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin zinc 500[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc
NDC Code: 52426-320
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc 500 units
First aid antibiotic
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition persists or gets worse
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- See carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc (843189908)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)