Medically reviewed on April 16, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: AMAR REMEDIES LIMITED
NDC Code: 41499-123
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- sport injuries
- provides cooling penetrating relief
For external use only
- with heating pads or heating devices
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area before applying product
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store in a cool place
- keep lid tightly closed
- do not use, pour, spill or store near heat or open flame
Water, Camphor, Carbopol, Methyl Paraben Sodium, Propyl Paraben Sodium, Wintergreen oil, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxy ethanol, ISO Propyl alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cl 42090.
|Labeler - AMAR REMEDIES LIMITED (677141751)|