GM Collin Mineral Sun
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2018.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Zinc oxide 0.039mL in 1mL, titanium dioxide 0.08mL in 1mL
Labeler: Laboratoires Dermo Cosmetik Inc.
NDC Code: 64127-074
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Zinc Oxide 3.9%||Sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide 8%||Sunscreen|
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear.
- If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use on infants under 6 months.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Apply evenly 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure, massage until fully absorbed.
- Reapply every 2 hours, after swimming, showering, toweling or heavy perspiration.
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ALUMINIUM STEARATE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, ALUMINA, PEG/PPG-19/19 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, WATER/EAU, BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, GLYCERIN, CASSIA ALATA (CANDLE TREE) LEAF EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
USA: 1 (800) 341-1531 / CANADA: 1 (800) 361-1263
|GM COLLIN MINERAL SUN
zinc oxide and titanium dioxide lotion
|Labeler - Laboratoires Dermo Cosmetik Inc. (249335480)|
|Laboratoires Dermo Cosmetik, Inc.||249335480||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.