BroveX PSB DM
Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 20mg in 5mL, Brompheniramine Maleate 4mg in 5mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 20mg in 5mL
Labeler: MCR American Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58605-151
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
|Brompheniramine Maleate 4 mg||Antihistamine|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 20 mg||Decongestant|
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a persistent or chronic cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. 1-800-222-1222
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 4 hours, not to exceed 3 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor|
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F); excursions permitted to 15°- 30°C (59°-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Citric Acid, Cotton Candy Flavor, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution 70%, Sucralose
Antihistamine • Cough Suppressant • Decongestant
Sugar Free • Alcohol Free • Dye Free • Gluten Free
|Each teaspoonful (5 mL) for oral administration
|Brompheniramine Maleate||4 mg|
|Dextromethorphan HBr||20 mg|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl||20 mg|
Cotton Candy Flavor
This bottle is not to be dispensed to consumer.
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use
if foil seal is broken or missing.
Dispense in a tight container with a child-resistant
Gonzales, LA 70737
16 fl oz (473 mL)
|BROVEX PSB DM
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, brompheniramine maleate, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - MCR American Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (783383011)|
|MCR American Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||783383011||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.