Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Foaming Cleanser
Medically reviewed on April 18, 2018.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5g in 1000mL
Labeler: NSE Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62839-0388
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acne Medication Foaming Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
- For the treatment of acne.
- Nu Skin Clear Action® Foaming Cleanser is your first step to a clear complexion. Formulated to foam deep into your pores, disrupting the breakout-causing union of oil and debris. Nu Skin Clear Action® Foaming Cleanser also prevents future blemishes by keeping your skin clean and oil-free..
- Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Use twice daily to cleanse skin thoroughly.
- Dispense a small coin-sized amount into palm of hand.
- Apply a thin layer over dry face.
- Leave on face 1–3 min.
- Rinse face thoroughly with water.
- Towel dry.
Water (Aqua), TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentane, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Farnesol, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.
|NU SKIN CLEAR ACTION
ACNE MEDICATION FOAMING CLEANSER
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - NSE Products, Inc. (966817975)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more