Tusnel Pediatric by Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division
Medically reviewed on January 30, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 25mg in 1mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 7.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division
NDC Code: 54859-602
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients in each 1 mL (dropperful) Purpose
Pseudoephedrine HCl..........7.5mg..............................................Nasal Decongestant
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use in child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase
inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional
conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the
MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an
MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or accompanied by fever
- cough last more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough could be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions Do not exceed more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
or as directed by a doctor.
|Children 2 to under|
6 years of age
|24 -47 lbs|| Take 2 mL (two dropperfuls)
every 4 to 6 hours
|Children under 2 years of age||Under 24 lbs|| ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F); excursions permitted to 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]
- Tamper evident by imprinted heat seal under cap. Do not use if there is evidence of tampering
- Oral dosing device enclosed
Inactive ingredients citric acid, D and C Red Number 33,FD and C Blue #1, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, water.
guiafenesin, pseudoephedrine hcl solution/ drops
|Labeler - Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division (037342305)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 206 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid