Hongo Killer by Efficient Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-288
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Tolnaftate 1% W/W........................ Antifungal
For effective treatment of:
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- jock itch (Tinea Cruris)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
For the relief of itching, burning feet.
For the prevention of athlete's foot with daily use
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there's no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks for jock itch.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding consult a health professional before use.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Sprinkle Hongo Killer powder liberally over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as direct by doctor
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This prodcut is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Supervise children in the use of Hongo Killer
Questions or comments?
Please Call 305-805-3456 (M-F 9:00-5:00 pm EST)
Inactive ingredients Corn (Zea Mays) Starch, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Bicardbonate, Talc and Zinc Oxide.
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.