Hongo Killer by Efficient Laboratories Inc
Medically reviewed on December 9, 2016
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-288
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Tolnaftate 1% W/W........................ Antifungal
For effective treatment of:
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- jock itch (Tinea Cruris)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
For the relief of itching, burning feet.
For the prevention of athlete's foot with daily use
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there's no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks for jock itch.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding consult a health professional before use.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Sprinkle Hongo Killer powder liberally over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as direct by doctor
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This prodcut is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Supervise children in the use of Hongo Killer
Questions or comments?
Please Call 305-805-3456 (M-F 9:00-5:00 pm EST)
Inactive ingredients Corn (Zea Mays) Starch, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Bicardbonate, Talc and Zinc Oxide.
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)