Hongo Killer by Efficient Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 1.1mL in 10mL
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-825
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Undelcylenic Acid 11% v/v ........................ Antifungal
For the relief of itching, burning feet.
Clinically proven to prevent Athlete's Foot with daily use.
For external use onlyFlammable: Keep away from fire and flame.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membrane.
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation occurs, or there's no improvement within 4 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast feeding consult a health care professional before using this product.
- clean the affected area with soap and water, dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of Hongo Killer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Supervise children in the use of this product
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F). Do accept if safety seal is broken or missing. Also Hongo Killer is available in Spray, Cream, Powder, Spray Powder and Nail Formula.
Keep box for directions
Questions or comments?
Please Call 305-805-3456 (M-F 9:00-5:00 pm EST)
Inactive ingredients Alcohol Isopropyl, Propionic Acid, Purified Water, Salicylic Acid and Sodium Propionate
undecylenic acid solution
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)