ALOE VESTA SKIN CONDITIONER
Medically reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE .03mg in 1mL
Labeler: ConvaTec, Inc.
NDC Code: 43553-3248
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 15oC - 30oC (59oF - 86oF).
Petrolatum, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol,
Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate,
Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
|ALOE VESTA SKIN CONDITIONER
skin conditioner lotion
|Labeler - ConvaTec, Inc. (947989757)|
|Registrant - ConvaTec, Inc. (947989757)|
|Guest Packaging LLC||001773076||manufacture|