Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Day Treatment
Medically reviewed on Sep 3, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5g in 1000mL
Labeler: NSE Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62839-1038
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acne Medication Day Treatment
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
- For the treatment of acne.
- Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes.
- For external use only.
Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the entire face with a thin layer every morning after toner.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Methyl Pyrrolidone, Gluconolactone, Mandelic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Arginine, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.
- White Tea
CLEAR ACTION ACNE MEDICATION DAY TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - NSE Products, Inc. (966817975)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more