SENSI CARE MOISTURIZING BODY
Medically reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 300mg in 1g, DIMETHICONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: ConvaTec, Inc.
NDC Code: 43553-3244
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects minor
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
For skin protection:
- Apply as needed
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 15oC - 30oC (59oF - 86oF).
Water, Glycerin, PG Dioctanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone.
|SENSI CARE MOISTURIZING BODY
|Labeler - ConvaTec, Inc. (947989757)|
|Registrant - ConvaTec, Inc. (947989757)|
|Guest Packaging LLC||001773076||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.