BZK Pads by Dynarex Corporation
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-245
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% v/v Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Antiseptic cleansing
- Perineal and maternity care
For external use only
Stop use if:
- irritation and redness develop
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician
Indications and Usage:
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage and Administration
- Tear at notch, remove towelette, use only once.
As a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage, if bandaged let dry first
Do not use
- as a first aid antiseptuic for more than 1 week
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Inactive ingredient: water
benzalkonium chloride swab
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 30, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.