Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 64760-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1 %
For the treatment of acne.
- Clears up acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of the product may cause increased dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by your physician.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the affected area(s) with a thin layer one to three times daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily or as directed by your physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at room temperature of 68-77° F (20-25° C).
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Carnosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysilicone-11, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid Ethyl Methacrylate copolymer, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc. (117196928)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.