SODIUM BICARBONATE by Mirror Pharmaceuticals LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 650mg
Labeler: Mirror Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 52682-206
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Sodium bicarbonate 10 gr (650 mg)
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach
associated with these symptoms
Do not use this product if you are on a sodium-restricted diet unless directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 24 tablets for adults up to 60 years of age (or 12 tablets for adults 60 years of age and older) in a 24-hour period nor use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek advise of a health professional before using this product.
TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY, DO NOT TAKE UNTIL TABLET IS COMPLETELY DISSOLVED. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT WHEN OVERLY FULL FROM FOOD OR DRINK. Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. If you are presently taking a prescription drug, do not take this product without checking with your physician or other health professional.
- Adults - Take 1 tablet, dissolved in a glass of water, as needed.
- Maximum daily dose for adults upto 60 years of age is 24 tablets.
- Maximum daily dose for adults 60 years of age and older is 12 tablets.
- Dissolve completely in water before drinking.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. Not recommended for children.
- each tablet contains: sodium 178 mg (7.74 meq)
- store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F) in well-closed containers as defined in the USP.
Pregelatinized starch, NF and mieral oil, USP.
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
sodium bicarbonate tablet
|Labeler - Mirror Pharmaceuticals LLC (964680206)|
|Registrant - Mirror Pharmaceuticals LLC (964680206)|
|Mirror Pharmaceuticals LLC||964680206||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Apr 4, 2018
More about sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets
- Sodium Bicarbonate Injection
- Sodium bicarbonate Oral, Intravenous, Subcutaneous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Neut