Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 29, 2017
Dosage form: enema
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 118mL in 118mL
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 118-mL delivered dose)
Mineral Oil 100%, Lubricant Laxative
- for relief of fecal impaction
- for relief of occasional constipation
- for removal of residue after barium administration
For rectal use only
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- If constipation continues after one week of use, contact your doctor
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 15 minutes of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dose
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 bottle per day|
|children 2 to under 12 years||one-half bottle|
|children under 2 years||DO NOT USE|
- sodium free
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 2-15 minutes
- BOTTLE SEALED FOR SAFETY. IF BOTTLE WRAPPER WITH FLEET EMBLEM IS TORN, DAMAGED OR MISSING, DO NOT USE.
- for complete professional use warnings and precautions, consult the Reference Safety Information on our website
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
mineral oil enema
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0301)|