Alcohol by SuperValu, Inc.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: SuperValu, Inc.
NDC Code: 41163-816
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- in the eyes
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Wipe injection site vigorously and discard
Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
compare to B-D Alcohol Swabs active ingredient*
alcohol prep swabs
- saturated with isopropyl alcohol 70%
- antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to injection
- safe and easy to use
100 individual packets
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - SuperValu, Inc. (006961411)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.