Alcohol by Fred's Inc.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Fred's Inc.
NDC Code: 55315-809
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
For external use only.
- Do not get into eyes
- apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
- condition persists or gets worse or lasts for more than 72 hours
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use with electrocautery procedures
- Use only in a well-ventilated area, fumes may be toxic
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Wipe injection site vigorously. Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to injection
- Individually Foil Wrapped
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Fred's Inc. (005866116)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.