Proforce Commercial Products by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-438
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hand with warm water
- Apply hand soap
- Rub vigorously for 30 seconds
- Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- Rinse throughly with warm water
- Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- For emergency medical information, call 866.897.8061.
water (aqua), potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, hydroxyethylcellulose, tetrasodium EDTA, ethanol, propylparaben, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, denatonium benzoate, t-butyl alcohol, FD&C Yellow 5 and FD&C Red 4
PROFORCE COMMERICAL PRODUCTS
Member's Mark, Commercial
ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SOAP
Kills 99.9% of germs Fresh, clean fragrance
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT.
SEE SIDE PANEL FOR FIRST AID INSTRUCTIONS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Net Contents 1 Gallon (3.78 L)
|PROFORCE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.