Reliance Hand Saniziter
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1mg in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-478
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep our of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands to remove soil
- dispense palmful
- spread to cover hands, rub in well
- air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FDC red 40, FDC blue 1
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326)
RELIANCE SUPC 0281495
SYSCO FOAM HAND SANITIZER
Active ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
NET CONTENTS 25.4 US FL OZ (750mL)
DISTRIBUTED BY SYSCO CORPORATION
ECOLAB, 370 WABASHA STREET N, ST PAUL,
MN 55102-1390 USA, TEL. 1 800 352 5326
|RELIANCE HAND SANIZITER
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.