Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg, GUAIFENESIN 190mg
Labeler: Pernix Therapeutics, LLC
NDC Code: 65224-557
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg||Nasal Decongestant|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- restores freer breathing through the nose
- may cause excitability, or increased irritability especially in children
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble with urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, come back or occur with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 800-222-1222
- take every 6 hours
- take with a full glass of water
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 tablets|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and guaifenesin tablet
|Labeler - Pernix Therapeutics, LLC (004672296)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.