Medically reviewed on March 28, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg in 5mL, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: Advanced Generic Corporation
NDC Code: 45737-218
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: (in each 5 mL tsp.) Purpose
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg................................Antihistamine
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg.................. Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg.................................. Decongestant
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat, and itchy watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- ask your doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Do not use If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you
do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI;
ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Stop Use and ask a doctor if
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur or are accompanied by fever and rash or persistent headache. These may be symptoms of a serious condition.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause excitability especially in children
- may cause drowsiness, alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverage while taking this product
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Directions Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours
children under 6 years of age consult a doctor
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F). Tamper evident by imprinted heat seal under cap. Do not use if there is evidence of tampering
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if seal under cap (or cello-band over cap) is torn, broken or missing.
Questions or comments? 1-305-403-3788
Manufactured For: Advanced Generic Corporation, Miami, FL 33166.
Inactive ingredients Glycerin, propylene glycol, methylparaben, propylparaben, saccharin sodium, citric acid, sodium citrate, FD and C Red No. 40, strawberry flavor and purified water
dextromethorphan,chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine liquid
|Labeler - Advanced Generic Corporation (831762971)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine, Phenylephrine, and Dextromethorphan Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine, Phenylephrine, and Dextromethorphan Tablets