Proforce Commercial Products by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 16, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.3mg in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-476
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation and redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hand and forearms
- dispense product into palm of hand
- scrub hands and forearms fro 30 seconds
- rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- for emergency medical information, call 866.897.8061
water (aqua), potassium cocoate, alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1
Questions? call 866.999.7484
PROFORCE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
FOAMING ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SOAP
Refill Available at Sam's Club, copyright
Net 33.8 fl. oz. (1000 ml)
ProForce Commerical, 1801 Riverbend West Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76118 USA, ProForceCleaners.com
copyright 2011 ProForce Commercial, All rights reserved Made in United States 751386 751386/5001/1210
|PROFORCE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|