Tea Tree Antiseptic by Integria Healthcare US Inc.
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: TEA TREE OIL 15mL in 15mL
Labeler: Integria Healthcare US Inc.
NDC Code: 51257-640
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 100%
treats minor cuts, minor burns, scrapes, abrasions, insect bites and stings.
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes, mouth, ears and other sensitive areas of the body
- if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to the affected area
- use sparingly by drop
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
store below 86 degrees F
|TEA TREE ANTISEPTIC
melaleuca alternifolia oil
|Labeler - Integria Healthcare US Inc. (962379454)|
|Registrant - Integria Healthcare US Inc. (962379454)|
|Integria Healthcare (Ballina)||750660367||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.