Keystone by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1mg in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-359
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation and redness develop
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands to remove soil
- dispense 20 mL into hand (palmful)
- spread to cover hands, rub in well for at least 30 seconds
- air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FDC red 40, FDC blue 1
call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
For SDS information visit:
Distributed by Sysco Corporation
Ecolab • 370 Wabasha Street N • St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA •
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
5105 Tomken Road • Mississauga ON L4W 2X5 Canada
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc • All rights reserved | Tous droits réservés | Todos los
Made in United States | Fabriqué aux États-Unis | Hecho en Estados Unidos
www.ecolab.com • 756297/5400/0913
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.