bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-240
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in ea. gram) Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc 400 Units antibacterial
Neomyxin Sulfate 5mg (Equivalent to 3.5 mg Neomyxin) antibacterial
Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 Units antibacterial
- Minor cuts
- in case of deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or open.
- clean affected areas
- apply a small amount of product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid antibacterial ointment to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only
|BACITRACIN ZINC, NEOMYCIN SULFATE AND POLYMYXIN B SULFATE
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B topical
- Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B (Topical)
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and bacitracin Topical (Advanced Reading)