ACETAMINOPHEN by Keltman Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Keltman Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 68387-214
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
*Compared to the active ingredient in Extra-Strength Tylenol® Tablets
(in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Keep out of reach of children
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- temporarily relieves reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed
|Adults and Children 12
years and over
|Take 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.|
|Children under 12 years||Do not use.|
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- for institutional use only
povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid. May also contain: crospovidone, methylparaben and propylparaben
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark TYLENOL®.
Distributed by: GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. 1650 63rd St., Brooklyn, New York 11204
This Product was Repackaged By Sandhills Packaging For:
Keltman Pharmaceuticals Inc.
1 Lakeland Square, Suite A
Flowood, MS 39232
|Labeler - Keltman Pharmaceuticals Inc. (362861077)|
|Keltman Pharmaceuticals Inc.||362861077||repack, relabel|
Medically reviewed on Mar 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more