Keystone by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 8, 2017.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.3mg in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-341
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skins and apply a small amount on hands an forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information see, Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), potassium cocoate, alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FD&C blue 1
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326)
ANTIBACTERIAL FOAM HANDSOAP
Net Contents: 1200 mL (40.6 US fl oz)
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA · 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2011 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States · 750768/5400/0111
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.