Bacitracin Zinc by Dynarex Corporation
Medically reviewed on March 22, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-239
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc 500 Units Antibactrerial
- Minor cuts
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites and serious burns
- if the condition persists or gets worse
- if a rash or any other allergic reaction develops
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
Indications and Usage
- For first aid to help prevent infection in minor skin abrasions and rashes.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 1-3 times daily.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for external use only
Do not use:
- in the eyes
- over large area of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)